Master of Business Administration
All Fall 2021 Applicants Will Be Awarded Full Academic Scholarships. Deadline To Apply Is August 27th, 2021 at 5:00 P.M. PST.
Earn your MBA at Virscend University in Irvine, CA.
This program is designed for the working professional. There are 10 courses total ranging from digital marketing to data analytics and management strategy. Courses take place in the evening hours. The program may be completed within 1 year to 20 months for full-time students or 2-3 years for part-time students. To complete this program in one year for full-time students, you must begin in the Fall semester.
The MBA program provides students with a strong foundation in content and competencies that will support their development as effective managers in many different types of settings. Students develop and utilize analytical tools to assist in decision making, to acquire organizational skills, to assist in their effective implementation of operational policies, to acquire a body of knowledge in the functional areas of business so that they develop leadership and supervisory skills, communication skills, and an understanding of the role of technology as an aid to effective management.
Our mission is to inspire business professionals to be intellectually prepared for the fast-changing global business environment.
Students who successfully complete the Master of Business Administration degree program will acquire the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: solve managerial problems using critical thinking skills and quantitative analysis
- Ethical Reasoning: evaluate the moral and ethical principles practiced in the organizational setting
- Team Development: analyze the use of managerial and leadership skills to develop productive teams
- Decision Making and Execution: research business information to support the decision-making process
- Global Thinking: analyze business opportunities and challenges from a global perspective. Graduates will incorporate social, political and environmental factors in their assessment of business problems
Program Learning Outcomes
- Critical Thinking Skills: Students will learn conceptual skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving.
Interpersonal & Team Skills: Students will develop interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment.
Business Ethics: Students will develop awareness and knowledge of ethical decision making.
Business Functions Skills: Students will demonstrate integrative knowledge of business functional areas to solve business problems.
Quantitative & Technical Skills: Students will learn quantitative and technical skills enabling them to analyze and interpret business information effectively.
Domestic & Global Environment: Students will develop their knowledge of
today’s domestic and global business environment (e.g. legal, regulatory, political, cultural, and economic).