top of page

Articulation Agreements & Partnerships

Articulation Agreements


Virscend University partners with local and international universities to further support students’ educational pursuits.


Articulation agreements with universities allow students to transfer their credits/units to universities that have signed articulation agreements with Virscend University. It offers students options to take courses not offered during a trimester or to transfer to other university programs.


If you have questions regarding transferring your credits/units to another university, contact the admission department of the university you wish to attend. If you are a university wanting to establish an articulation agreement, contact President, Dr. Robert Chi at (949) 502-6252.

Virscend University welcomes collaborative business relationships. If you would like to collaborate, please contact us at (949) 502-6252.

bottom of page